Thanks for all your suggestions.
- How I Met Your Mother - I enjoyed the first series but lost all interest in the second series.
- House - I LOVE House. I grew up on Hugh Laurie and can’t compliment House enough as a show. Even with it’s weird annoying Mos Def Locked-In Episode.
- Dexter - Thank you! I tried it out but gave up on it. I find it hard to watch because you don’t relate to Dexter even if you relate to his cause, as he’s emotionless.
- Burn Notice - Damn right. Michael Western is the shiznit.
- Psych - I couldn’t get into it.
- White Collar - Sounds interesting. It can either be really cool (aka Burn Notice) or really cheesy and unwatchable I think.
- 30 Rock - God I love that show!
- The Office - I am one of the few that couldn’t get into it. Neither the UK nor US version.
- Weeds - I enjoy Weeds. It’s now diluted and rather repetitive though.
- It’s Always Sunny… - Another good show.
- Fringe - I have nothing but bad things to say about this show.
- Top Gear - My parents used to know Jeremy Clarkson, short story he’s a dick. Richard Hammond has turned to be a dick. James May is a dick. I don’t drive. So it doesn’t leave much to enjoy.
- Chuck - Fucking fantastic show too.
Thanks for all your suggestions! I’ll try those I haven’t mentioned :]